Impartial Mortgage Advice
It is important that you protect you and your property with appropriate cover
Find out more about:
There are other providers of Payment Protection Insurance [Short-Term Income Protection] and other products designed to protect you against loss of income. For impartial information about insurance, please visit the website at www.moneyadviceservice.org.uk
We are all familiar with protecting our property and its contents with a Building & Contents Policy but what about your greatest asset – YOU!
A mortgage is likely to be the greatest financial commitment most people make. Your home (or buy-to-let investment) is still reliant on income being generated to support payment of the loan. Events that could stop you getting your income to then pay your financial commitments:
- Short-term illness
- An accident
- A serious illness – such as cancer, stroke or heart attack
- Any of the above happening to your tenant in your buy-to-let
It is important that once you have purchased your property or remortgaged your property that you ensure that you can remain in your property should any of the above events occur.
You could already have polices in the above areas. It is important to review any existing cover to ensure that it continues to be relevant for your current circumstances.
Aims of Protection
- The first aim of protection is to help you keep your home (or property).
- The second aim is to maintain you and your family’s standard of living should one of the events mentioned earlier happen.
That said, it is unusual that a lender will make it compulsory to take out life assurance or other forms of protection.
- We want to help you get the right quality of cover for your needs within your budget.
- After we have assessed your needs, we will advise and make recommendations for you.
- Our Terms of Business will confirm the market place that we review on your behalf.